lördag, januari 29, 2011

Music Saves My Soul Saturday


Ännu en skön sång att starta helgen med! Hörde den på OTH för några veckor sedan och den fastnade direkt. Den blir dessutom bara bättre och bättre ju mer jag lyssnar på den :) Dela med dig av din favvo-musik, titta in hos Marcea och lämna en länk du också!

Another great song to start of the weekend with! I heard this at OTH a couple of weeks ago and loved it. And, the more I listen the more I love it :) Share your favorite music, hop on over to Marcea and leave a link!

Puss å kram

4 kommentarer :

  1. I can understand how this song 'grows on you'! I might just have to add it to my ever growing 'You Tube' list!! Thanks x

    SvaraRadera
  2. Beautiful! Realy love this one, totaly my cup of tea.

    Liefs, Renata

    SvaraRadera
  3. Great song. I love this album

    SvaraRadera
  4. Hi sweetie, thought I had left a comment already - oops. Great song, just love it
    xxx

    SvaraRadera

'Kind words are worth much but cost very little'